Sunday, October 6, 2013

Welcome back!

Hi everyone! Sorry I was gone so long. A lot of things has happened since. I took a long break. Seems like it's been one year already but it's been ten months since I last wrote anything. Well, I stopped being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. I just could not find enough time to keep up with the demand with my growing family. So, I decided it was probably time to take a break. So, I will be using this blog to share ideas and inspirations with you. I've been busy lately. I planned and hosted several parties this year. When I have the time, I will post up pictures to share with you all. I hope to be able to write more frequent if not daily. However, I am always available for contact via e-mail. I hope to share some great ideas with you soon. Until then, take care and happy stamping.