Tuesday, December 18, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Day 10-Santa Tag Hershey’s Miniatures Treat Holder

Hi everyone! Welcome back to day 10 of my 12 days of Christmas Projects! I hope you've been having fun visiting me each day and making these cute projects with me. Today, I have for you a cute and simple santa tag treat holder. I made this treat holder to perfectly hold two Hershey's chocolate miniature candies. You're probably getting tired of seeing these treats but I promise you this is the last day I'm working with these candies. I've been doing favors all week long so time for a change. Tomorrow, I'm working on some gift tags to share with you so be sure you come back tomorrow. You don't want to miss out on this. Check out the favor below.





 
Uses one piece of paper measuring = 2” x 6 ¼”, scored at 2 ½”, 3 5/8” on the 6 ¼” side, cut top to be a tag shape

Supplies Used
Stamps: Tiny Tags
Inks: Real Red
Papers: Real Red, Whisper White, BasicBlack, Silver Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler 3 ½” ScallopTulle, Red Linen Thread
Tools: 1/8” Circle Handheld Punch, JewelryTag Punch

 
Don't forget to come back and visit tomorrow for more Christmas ideas. Have a wonderful day and happy stamping. See you back here tomorrow.