Wednesday, December 19, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Day 11-Twelve Gift Tags

Hi everyone! Welcome to day 11 of my 12 days of Christmas projects. Can you believe it, just one more day left. I have more tags to show you tomorrow, so stay tune. Today, I have for you 12 gift tags perfect for adding a special touch to your gifts. Just a couple more days before Christmas. I am really looking forward to the Holidays this year. There's nothing out of the ordinary about this year but this is a special year. For this year, we welcome our beautiful and precious daughter into our lives. She has filled our lives with so much joy and happiness. No present is as precious and as wonderful as having her in our lives. I am forever blessed and thankful for this year's precious gift. My prayers have really been answered.
 
So, on to these quick and simple tags. Please look below for the measurements for these tags. They are all made with the same dimensions. I used a various of Stampin' Up! cardstocks, inks, stamp sets, and baker's twin. What I did was cut up a various of cardstocks and DSP. Then I took out some of my Christmas stamp sets and stamped away. Some of them, I added embellishments. Some of them, I kept really simple. Some of the stamp set is retired but I just wanted to give you some ideas of how you can quickly take paper and stamp and create some cute tags to add to your gifts. Let me know if you are interested in the supplies for a particular tag and I will be glad to give you that info. Please take a closer look at all the tags up close.



Here are the tags up close. Again, let me know if you want to know what stamp set or supply I used for a particular tag and I can give you that info. There was 12 tags so I didn't want to bore you with a long list of supply list. All supplies are from Stampin' Up! unless noted.





 



 

 
Each tag measures: 2 ¼” x 3 ½”, mat = 2 ½” x 3 ¾”

Supplies Used
Stamps: A Variety of SU Christmas Stamps
Inks: A Variety of SU Inks
Papers: A Variety of SU Papers
Accessories: A Variety of SU Baker’s Twine
Tools: Fancy Favor Die
 
Oh, and by the way, did you see this cute tag in our Holiday catalog? Yes, it is so adorable that I had to recreate it. It was quick and easy.
This is how my tag turned out. Pretty neat, huh! I love how easy it is to recreate projects from our catalogs. Give it a try. You'll see what I mean.



I hope you enjoy these 12 gift tags. It looks like it took me a long time to create them but I have to be honest, it didn't take me long at all. I did sort of a assembly line method where I cut all the pieces at once. Then I did all my stamping and then adhere them together. I think I only spent a total of one hour on these tags. I hope this gives you another good holiday idea. Please join me tomorrow for my last day of my 12 days of Christmas projects. I have more tags to show you. I think you'll enjoy it. Until then, happy stamping. I'll see you tomorrow!