Thursday, December 20, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Day 12-Two Tags Die Tags

Hello everyone! Welcome back to the last day of my 12 days of Christmas projects. Like I mention yesterday, I have some more tags here to show you. These tags are all made from the Two Tags Bigz die. I used an assortment of Stampin' Up! products. Each tag is unique and different from each other. I never like making the same thing. I think it's nice to give someone something hand made and unique. There are 15 tags total. Click on the image to get a better view. Again, I didn't want to bore you with a long list of supplies so if you have any questions regarding supplies for a particular tag, please let me know and I'll be happy to give you that information.
And if you're wondering, it didn't take me long to create these tags either. I did spend  a little more time on these tags than the ones from yesterday because of the die cutting but it was not bad. I think I spend a total of two hours on this project. I think it was worth it in the end. What do you think? See for yourself. Oh, and I forgot to mention that both boxes from today's tags and yesterday's tags are made from the fancy favor die. All I did was just cut off the top portion of the box and glued the base together. It's lovely how many uses the die has. I just love this die.




Again, click on the images for a better close up view. Let me know if you have any questions.















Supplies Used
Stamps: A Variety of SU Christmas Stamps
Inks: A Variety of SU Inks
Papers: A Variety of SU Papers
Accessories: A Variety of SU Ribbons and Baker’s Twine
Tools: Fancy Favor Die, Two Tags Die


That's all for now. Thank you so much for joining me these last two weeks on my very first 12 days of Christmas projects. I hope you had as much fun as I had creating these projects for you. Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional information. I'm not done with Christmas yet so please stop by and visit me again. I have a little bonus project to show you tomorrow. Until then, happy stamping and I'll catch you tomorrow!