Tuesday, December 11, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Day 3-Cello Treat Holder Bag

Hi everyone! Welcome back to day three of my 12 days of Christmas Projects. Looking online for inspirations, I came upon this cute idea. I didn't write down the name of the blog this time so I'm sorry I won't be able to give her credit for it. She made this cute holder to hold some ribbons and embellishments to give to someone. It's made from using one of our cellophane bags. I made my holder to hold goodies inside but you really could put anything you want in them and it would still look cute. I'm not sure on her measurements and what size bag but I used our 4" x 6" cellophane bag. Here are the measurements for this holder. The base measurement = 4” x 7 ½”, scored at 1” on the 7 ½” side after punching decorative edge. Top piece measurement = 4 ¼” x 5”, scored at 2 ½”, die cut with the second largest Labels Framelits. Here's how it turned out.


I just love the combination of these colors. It's not the traditional Christmas colors but it's pretty. In fact I'm sure you can use it for any other occasion. Hope you enjoy this project. Check below for a list of supplies and let me know if you have any questions. Have a wonderful day and happy stamping!

Supplies Used
Stamps: Apothecary Art
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeade
Papers: Chocolate Chip, Island Indigo, Real Red, Festival of Prints DSP Stack, Naturals Ivory
Accessories: 4” x 6” Cellophane Bag
Tools: Eyelet Border (Retired)