Monday, December 10, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Day 2-Triangle Treat Containers

Hi everyone. Welcome back to day two of my 12 days of Christmas projects. I have been looking around for inspirations and techniques everywhere and I came upon a cute triangle treat box online. I've never made anything like it before so I thought it could be interesting. I thought I'd give it a try and see how it turned out.
 
 
I got the measurements from stampingpro.com’s website. Her original measurement = 4” x 8”, scored at 4” on the 8” side. I tried it and it was really cute as you could see below but it was a litle big for me. So I decided to come up with a mini version of this triangle treat box.


The mini size measurement = 2 ½” x 4”, scored at 1 ¼” on the 4” side. Here's how it turned out. Do you see the difference? Both are really cute but I still like the mini size better. Which one do you like better?


 
Well, that's it for day two. Hope you enjoy these two ideas. Look below for the supply list. Let me know if you have any questions. I'll see you tomorrow for day 3. Happy stamping!

Supplies Used
Stamps: Greeting of the Season
Inks: Bashful Blue, Cherry Cobbler
Papers: Be of Good Cheer DSP, Whisper White, Naturals Ivory, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Always Artichoke ½” Seam Binding, Cherry Cobbler ½” Seam Binding, Basic Rhinestones
Tools: 1/8” Circle Handheld Punch, XL Oval Punch, Decorative Label Punch