Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Day 5-Hand Soap Tags

Hi everyone! Welcome back to day 5 of my 12 days of Christmas projects. If you look at the picture below, you probably recognize it from our Annual 2012-2013 Catalog from page #14. What I love about our catalog is that not only do you get to see what great products we offer but it is full of ideas and inspirations. You can easily re-create all the projects shown in the catalog. When I first saw this project, I thought to myself, what I great idea to put in front of a hand soap. I like to give them away as favors during the holidays. I buy them in all the holiday scents and usually wrap them in a cello bag and tie a tag around it. I thought this would be really cute hanging in front of a hand soap.


So, this is what I came up with. This uses all the same products shown in the catalog but I made mine slightly different. I just love all the colors. Look below for the supply list to make this tag and the measurements.

Measurement = 1 ¾” x 6 ¼”, scored at 1 ¾” on the 6 ¼”side
Supplies Used
Stamps: Owl Occasions
Inks: Real Red, Early Espresso
Papers: Lucky Limeade, Real Red, Whisper White, Pool Party
Accessories: Basic Pearl
Tools: Large Delicate Dollies Sizzlits, 1 ¼”Scallop Circle Punch, Northern Flurry Folder, Boho Blossom Punch, 1 ½” Circle Punch, Labels Framelits
 
I had so much fun making these tags that I came up with other versions as well. Here's another cute idea using similar products but different colors. What do you think? Which one do you like better?

Measurement = 2” x 6 ¼”, scored at 1 ¾” on the 6 ¼” side
Supplies Used
Stamps: More Merry Messages
Inks: Basic Gray, Versa Mark
Papers: Basic Gray, Pool Party, Real Red, Whisper White
Accessories: Basic Pearl, White Embossing Powder
Tools: Labels Framelits, Heat Tool, Perfect Pennants Bigz Die, 1 ¼” Scallop Circle Punch, Northern Flurry Folder, Boho Blossom Punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch
 
Here's another version. This one is wider than the first two. Look below for the measurements on how to make this tag. I just love this blue color. I used mittens I had left over from making a card. I think it goes well together. What do you think?

Measurement = 2 ¼” x 5 ½” scored at 1 ¾” on the 5 ½” side
Supplies Used
Stamps: Snow Swirled
Inks: Versa Mark, Midnight Muse Ink and Reinker
Papers: Comfort Café DSP, Midnight Muse, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Accessories: Whisper White Baker’s Twine, Heat & Stick Powder, Dazzling Diamonds
Tools: Heat Tool, 1 ¾” Circle Punch
 
Lastly, here is the fourth tag. This one is made wider but shorter. Look below for the details and measurement on this tag.

Measurement = 2 ½” x 5” scored at 1 ¾” on the 5” side
Supplies Used
Stamps: Snow Swirled
Inks: Versa Mark, Raspberry Ripple
Papers: Raspberry Ripple, Very Vanilla,Festival of Prints DSP Stack
Accessories: Basic Large Pearl
Tools: Square Lattice Folder, Snow FlurryBigz Die, Labels Framelits

I think all of these tags are cute in their own way but you can go on and on and make so many different kinds. I hope you enjoy these ideas. I'll catch you tomorrow for day 6. Happy stamping!