Friday, December 21, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Day Bonus-Mini Hand Sanitizer Holders

Hi everyone! Hope you're having a fabulous day so far! I hope you've enjoy my 12 days of Christmas projects for 2012. I've had so much fun creating and sharing with you. I have one last bonus project to share with you. This is a mini hand sanitizer holder. There are two versions. The first one has a opening from the side view so you can see what's inside on the bottom. The second holder is the same demension as the first one but it is closed on the bottom so you can only see half of the sanitizer. Which one do you perfer? I think both are really cute. I just embellsihed it with some quick punches. Check out the photos below and as always the supply list is below the images. I also listed the measurements in case you're interested in making one.

Holder #1


Look at all the details up close.

This is how the inside looks.

Holder #2


Here's a close up look.

This is the inside view.
 
Holder #1
Uses one piece of paper measuring = 2” x 11 ¼”, scored at 1”, 2”, 3”, 4”, 7 1/8”, 8 1/8” on the 11 ¼” side

Supplies Used
Stamps: Bold Snowflake, Happy Hour, Scentsational Season
Inks: Gumball Green, Real Red
Papers: Real Red, Be of Good Cheer DSP, Gumball Green, Naturals Ivory, Whisper White
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones, Champaign Mist Shimmer Paint
Tools: Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Blossom Punch, ¾” Circle Punch, Bird Builder Punch, 1” Square Punch
 
Holder #2
Uses one piece of paper measuring = 4” x 11 ¼”, scored at 1”, 3” on the 4” side, scored at 1”, 2”, 3”, 4”, 7 1/8”, 8 ½” on the 11 ¼” side, cute off both sides
Supplies Used
Stamps: More Merry Messages, Blissful Bird
Inks: Old Olive, Real Red
Papers: Brights Paper Stack, Naturals Ivory, Whisper White, Real Red, Old Olive
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones
Tools: Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Boho Blossom Punch, Bird Builder Punch, Decorative Label Punch, 1” Square Punch
I hope you give this project a try. I would love to see how it turns out. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for stopping by. I'll catch you next time. Happy stamping.