Monday, December 31, 2012

Celebrate Card with Betsy's Blossom Stamp

Hi everyone! Happy New Year! As I look back to 2012, I am grateful for so many things. In 2012, we welcomed our beautiful daughter into our lives. We were also blessed with many nieces from both sides of our family. We also moved to a new house and the kids started a new school. So many changes and yet all of them were positive. I am just grateful that the year ended well with blessings and no tragedies this year. I am thankful that everyone is healthy despite a very cold winter and we all made it safely to the new year.
 
I know everyone makes new year resolution each new year. I have thought about last year's challenges and decided that for my 2013 new year's resolution, I am going to devote more time for family. I am going to better manage my time, schedule, plans, and budget. I need to spend less money and more time with the ones I love. I know I've reminded myself many times about how much time and money I spend on my crafting  but this time I am serious about it. My loving husband has been very patient and supportive of my hobby for so long but I think he can only take so much before he starts complaining. I'm not going to stop crafting but just better manage my time and money. Only buy what is necessary and break up my time between crafting and family. I know it's going to be challenging because I am also working full time now but I've managed before so I know I can do it. I've created a calender to help me better manage my time and I've set a budget to how much I can spend on craft supplies each month. I can not allow myself to go over my budget or mismanage my time. I think it will be great once I get the schedule going. I shared my thoughts with Kong and he is really happy with my plans and hopes it will be successful. He also asked that I devote some time to help him with his business too which I happily agreed. This year will be a challenging one ahead but I am looking forward to another wonderful year full of fun and surprises. So, today I leave you with a fun card to celebrate many changes and challenges ahead. Look below for a list of supplies used. 
 


Supplies Used
Stamps: Betsy’s Blossom, Fabulous Phrases
Inks: Lucky Limeade, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede
Papers: Naturals Ivory, Lucky Limeade, Soft Suede, Floral District DSP, Summer Smooches DSP, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones
Tools: Round Tab Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Sticky Strip


That's all for now. Wish you all a very happy new year! We'll start fresh next year with lots of great and fun things ahead. Until then, happy stamping and be safe!