Saturday, December 29, 2012

Spring 2013 Catalog Swap Time

Hi everyone! Welcome back. Hope you had a lovely holiday. I had a wonderful time celebrating with my family. Sorry I've been away for some time. I went back to work this week so I've been extremely busy. I just want to stop by quickly and share with you my swaps for the upcoming Spring 2013 Catalog this January. I'm just in love with all the products in the new spring catalog. I've been playing around with some of the new stamps and they are just awesome. Can't wait to show you some of my creations. Here are my swaps. I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with. I'll have to take some pictures to show you guys when they arrive next month. Please check below the images for the card recipe. As always, click on the image for a better view.






Supplies Used
Stamps: Oh Hello, Fabulous Phrases, Hearts a Flutter
Inks:
Calypso Coral, Crumbcake, Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, So Saffron
Papers: Sahara Sand, Tea for Two DSP, Very Vanilla, Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Basic Pearl, White Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Victoria 5/8” Crochet Trim, Designer Vintage Faceted Button
Tools: Ovals Collection Framelits, Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Honey Comb Embossing Folder, 1 3/8” Square Punch

 
That's all for now. Hope you have a wonderful evening and wish you a Happy New Year!