Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas Tree 2012

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a lovely weekend. My weekend was pretty busy as usual. We had to dig deep into our garage to find all our Christmas things but we did it! We were finally able to put up the tree and finish the decorations. Here's a look at this year's Christmas tree.

 
Love the color this year. Our tree is white with red and white ornaments and red flowers. It has a black ribbon wrapped around the tree with hand made black bows. Love how it turned out. Can't wait to do our family photoshoot so we can send out our Christmas cards early this year!
 
I also was able to finish my flowers for my work desk. Since purple is my favorite color, I went with it. I used some purple poinsettia flowers with pine cones and use the crumb cake scallop tulle ribbon to finish it off. Love how it turned out.
 
 
Well, despite my busy weekend, I was able to sit down for a few minutes to create this cute and simple card. It's made using the Happy Hour stamp set. You wouldn't think of Christmas when using this stamp set but it has a few Christmas elements included in the stamp set. I think it makes a cute Christmas card. What do you guys think? To finish off the card, I used some Crystal Effects on the candy cane and holly flower to make it glossy and stand out a bit. I hope you guys enjoy this cute and simple card. Check below the images for the supply list.
 



Supplies Used
Stamps: Happy Hour        
Inks: Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, So Saffron
Papers: Whisper White, Be of Good Cheer DSP, Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon
Tools: Square Lattice Folder, Crystal Effects
 
Well, that's all for tonight. I'll be back with more Christmas ideas and inspirations soon. Until next time, happy stamping. Take care. Let me know if you have any questions.