Sunday, December 9, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Day 1-Two Tags Hershey’s Nugget Holder

Hello! How's everyone doing? Hope all is going well. Sorry, I have been away for a couple of days. I've been down with a cold. Today, I completely lost my voice. It's frustrating trying to speak with little sound coming out. Hopefully it will get better soon. I am returning back to my day job in seven days so I hope to be all better by then. Yesterday, we also celebrated my little guy Kyle's fourth birthday and my niece Anabel's Sixth birthday. Since their birthday was only a couple of days apart, we decided to celebrate them together. Everyone had lots of fun. I just can't believe my little guy is now four years old, although he looks like a little two year old. He's smart and mature but just a late bloomer. I was trying really hard to feel good at the party but my running nose, sored throat, and dizzy head did not help most of the time. Managed to make it through the day though. Glad it's over with. Now, just one more party to go before the end of the year, Christmas. After that, I can relaxed for a couple of months.
 
Well, I'm so excited to start my very first series of Christmas Projects. Today is the first day of my 12 days of Christmas Projects. I have for you a cute Hershey's Nugget Holder using the Two Tags Die. It's so simple to make. You start off by die cutting two pieces of the tags from the Two Tags Die. Then just glue the bottom tags together to make the base. Then take six pieces of Hershey's Nugget and stack them in twos in two rows. Then take a piece of DSP measuring 3” x 4 ½” and wrap it around the nuggets. Then, it goes inside the two tags. Then just finish it off by tying a ribbon to close it off and decorate it however you like. Here's how I decorated mine.




Look below for the supplies used.

Supplies Used
Stamps: Happy You (Hostess)
Inks: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeade
Papers: Festival of Prints DSP Stack, Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeade, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Brights Button, Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine, Lucky Limeade 3/8” Ruffled Ribbon, Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details (Retired)
Tools: Two Tags Die, 1 ½” Scallop Square


I hope you enjoy this simple and easy treat holder. Come back to see me tomorrow for day two of my 12 days of Christmas Projects. Have a great day and happy stamping! See you tomorrow!