Sunday, December 16, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Day 8-Hershey’s Miniatures Santa Treat Box

Hello everyone! I hope you're having a wonderful weekend. I've been having so much fun making treat boxes and since I had a lot of miniatures left over from day 6, I decided to make another box. For day 8, I made another box to hold Hershey's Miniature candies. The box from day 6 was square and it fits six miniatures. This box is rectangular but also made to fit six pieces of miniatures as well. Look below for the measurements to put this box together and all the supplies used. It was very easy to make the cute Santa. He was made from using all Stampin' Up! punches. I hope you give it a try. Look below for all the images.


Bottom Box Measurement = 3 3/8” x 4 5/8”, scored at ¾”, 2 5/8” on the 3 3/8” side, scored at ¾”, 3 7/8” on the 4 5/8” side
Lid Measurement = 2 ¾” x 4 1/8”, scored at ½” on all foursides

Supplies Used
Stamps: Come to Bethlehem
Inks: Cherry Cobber
Papers: Festival of Prints DSP Stack, CherryCobbler, Whisper White, Shimmery White, Pink Pirouette, Basic Black
Accessories: White Gel Pen, Always Artichoke½” Seam Binding
Tools: XL Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch,Ornament Punch, Bird Builder Punch, ½” Circle Punch, Bitty Banners Framelits


Hope you have fun making this cute box and punch art. Let me know if you have any questions. I'll catch you tomorrow for day 9. Have a wonderful day and happy stamping!