Friday, December 14, 2012

Family Christmas Cards 2012

Hi everyone! So, I received a wonderful surprise in the mail this afternoon. Yes, my Family Christmas cards that I designed in MDS2 and ordered for print from Stampin' Up! came in the mail today. I'm so thrilled. I folded them together and stuffed them in the envelopes that came with each cards. They're all stacked up, addressed, sealed and ready to be sent tomorrow morning. I turned out fantastic. I'm definitely doing more digital prints from now on. It was a lot of fun.
 
This is the front of the card. It was design to be simple yet colorful and bright. Usually I only use the best photo from the photo shoot but this year, I couldn't decide because there was so many cute ones so I decided to add several photos. I liked how it turned out. I have to be honest and admit that this was actually the first time I ever used MDS2. In fact, I actually never owned a MDS software until my downline gave it to me as a gift. I am so thankful she did. It's such a cool program and so easy to use. I'm loving it and plan to buying more digital kits to work with. So, here's a peak at how the card that I designed looks.
 
This is the front of the card.
 
 This is the inside of the card.
 
 
What do you think? My boys were so silly. Could never get them to cooperate but I think it's so important to have a family portrait each year. We've kept it a family tradition since the beginning so we're going to keep it going. Even when my kids are grown, they will have to come home every year, no matter where they are at for our family portrait. Although the photos did not turn out that great, we had a great time. Thanks for stopping by and I'll catch you tomorrow for another 12 days of Christmas projects. Have a good night.